We take copyright infringement very seriously at MonkMode.Life.
As a responsible platform, we comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), which is a United States copyright law that provides guidelines for online service providers in case of copyright infringement.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on our website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
4. Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
5. A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please send your DMCA notice to Relations@MonkMode.Life with the subject line “DMCA Notice“.
We will review your notice and take appropriate action as required by law.
Please note that any misrepresentation of material or activity claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity may subject you to liability for damages under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
Thank you for your cooperation.